Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking forward to GRT;08.

Feeling a little lazy now, although i got piles of work sitting in front of me now. This noon, Bestie said I should go get myself some sleep. Maybe he's hinting at my blackish eyebags...hahaha

I like this moment. I mean right now. Blogging away, not caring about the work in front of me, listening to nice light jazzy tunes and most importantly, breathing nice green tea aroma. I am a huge sucker for nice smells. I have 4 burners at home, and close to 20 bottles of aromas. Love the feeling of nice smelling air around me, especially on a tired day. Its strange, but i always feel spirited when nice smell surrounds me.


My All Time Favourites


Back to propaganda, if i have more than 24 hrs, what would i do? Perhaps devote 10 hrs to work, 10 hrs to sleep, 12 hours to hb n son, and maybe 5 hrs of "Me Time". Am i too greedy? Did i miss out anything? kakaka...


Was with Bestie this noon, and i told him that i've made up my mind to continue with my BKK trip. Dear Sel, if you are reading this, dun be alarmed. I din tell u abt my yo-yo decision if i wanted to continue becos i had some serious naggy feelings abt my trip this time round. Plus as mentioned, that there are actually many shows that will go on on the same wkend that we are away. Nonethless, yes, decided liao, still going and will make sure that we all enjoy our precious GRT! Hb, din tell you about it too, becos i dun wanna u to worry. Promise i will come back with loads of pics.


We were joking in bestie's car, while on the way to meet someone, that if i am still apprehensive, either i dun go, or quickly go set up a will. And i was cheekily asking if cyberwill is considered valid? kakaka... Anyway, got insurance lah. The silly man says i blardy negative. Hey, thot everyone always say i damm positive leh. dunno who is right or wrong? Maybe he's always been my next venting outlet, other than my darling hb..keke


See the hotels that we will be hopping to... and later when i upload my own pics, we will compare if it is really the same!

Hotel 1 - Citichic Hotel (name is so "literal")



Hotel 2 - Baan Saladaeng





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jazzjewel said...

Hello there! I'm flattered!! kaka.. sure will add u in my list. Hope to u see readin n posting more comments!! Cheers to a new fren found!