Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fantastic Friday

It was not as fanastic as I made out to be, during the day time. Damm! I was so bogged by work and I was literally lifeless. I guess I prob had some virus in my body, slowing down my "processor" - my brains. Lots of admin + ops work were done and the entire company is also in a tension stage, coming to Red Alert soon. Wahaha, ya, all were working hard, from admin to designer to production and of cos us too.

Morning was still fine, cos we went to Hougang Pt at abt 9am for breakfast and to site recce for a client's signage. So so so hope to clinch the deal!! Its many signs that we are talking abt!! Bless me, whoever!! Was talking to SC on the phone and haha, dun really have the appetite to finish my breakfast cos his conversation was far more interesting than my "bleh-looking" soggy mee! Just as well, to help me go on diet.

Was supposed to head down to SC's office to collect from lappies but was informed that they would be ready later. Hence popped to M. Sq with hb to chk on another signage and decided to hv our late lunch at 3.40pm. Went to Fin by Blue Lobster for their Fish n Chips. By then, I was quite restless, only wishing to stone away while waitin for SC's call. Had our fish and I ordered a beer, since it was happy hrs then. Hey $5 beer to relax away, really did a lot to soothe my "already saturated mind". That 30mins stoning was fabulous. The store was empty wiht no customers except the 2 of us. And when hb left to "treat" his tummy in the loo, the precious 10mins was an absolute "Me time"! Felt much better when we left for SC's office.

Oughta keep a chk on myself, cos I realise i havent been treating myself well lately. 1st thg when i wake up daily, was not to chk on son (damm! i m seriously ashamed of myself as a mum), but to recap on what I should be doing for work for the day. And last thg i do before i sleep, i would usually still be thinking abt work, abt possible ways to ease the admin n ops processes. And in my sleep, my brain dun rest cos it would be working still. Dunno how to explain, but i always liken my sleep as "energy-saving/on sleep mode", meaning though i could be physically sleeping, but my brains would still be ticking away. Damm! Its scary, really.

Left office at 8pm, for Kallang. When we reached, the boys seemed to be aware that I wasnt my usual self. Cos I dun go fluttering and openly "flirt" with them with my usual cheery "Hello!!!!!". Darn Mart said I looked tired. Mav said how come i look so "shagged" and laughed if hb n me have been "working" too hard... so crappy!! kakaka... Love these pple cos they nvr fail to make me laugh. I'm like a jewel to them..wahahaha

We headed for our bowling (yes, again!!) at Leisure Dome. It was sooooooo fun! Becos i decided that i should not show them my tired self cos its not fair to them... and when i decided to perk myself up, i did it well!! Within seconds, I was cracking jokes with almost everyone else. Hb was great!!! Started off with a "Strike" to "scare" them off...keke...Had a total of 3 games, and i think generally, all did well.. much much better than the past 2 sessions. At least, I was happy that I was back to my old standards.

When anyone striked or spared, we usually would "hi-5". But Delvin was protesting that i should nt "Hi-5" to hb, but shld kiss him instead... wahahaha, what can be so difficult? Just a kiss only mah, and for my man leh! Who cared abt Public Display of Affection? Not me! The boys always laugh at me for being so "direct" and "unbashful". Ended up, there were happy hugs and "pretentious kiss" to "perform" for the others. Lest u guys think I m so loony, it wasnt those wet slurpy kisses hor... those are reserved for special moments. More like excitement combined with happiness and admiration for my man, all conserved in the big kiss on the cheek... Ok, spare u the details lah.

Gosh, reached hm at close to 2am and instantly knocked out. But as usual, din sleep well, and was up since 7am, facebooking and blogging. Hmmm, shallow me want to find out who are my 2 "wishers" leh! I got 2 person wishing to "buy" me at "Friends for Sale". So motivating and such ego-booster...

Ok, my precious baby is stretching his arms and rubbing his eyes now, signs of awaking. Gotta prepare him for his Zoophonics class later. Promised to bring him for an ice cream (actually more like to satisfy my cravings) and to let him wander into an arcade.. I m lousy mum! Other mums are pressing their kids to study well, and I m the complete opposite! Too slack in my "mgt" of the kid... *Whipped myself*... Ok, ta!

No comments: