Its December and this has been a freaking upbeat year for me, family and business. So much so that I feel heavy heart pouncing every minute, jumping up at the slightest, overly paranoid at times. but amidst the negatives tat were mentioned, many good things befalled on me, family and business too. In short, it was and still is a highly exciting year.
Naturally, nothing can be as happy as giving birth to healthy and beautiful Gwen. I am thankful that the AFI episode was just a bad scare. But it did one thing good, cos I find myself loving Gwen a lot, a lot. Its indescribable and probably unmeasurable, the love I have for her. Thinking back, if I had been more head strong or insisted on working too hard, I could have lost Gwen, my little sunshine.
Daryl has grown steadily to become a doting and protective elder brother. Sometimes, I find it amusing, to see how much he adores his baby sis. At times, I get overly irritated at his protectiveness. I call it "Gwen-hogging". hahahaha... Either way, its his way of loving his little sis and I know for sure that someday, Gwen's horde of boyfriends will likely need to seek Elder Brother's consent before dating the Princess. hahaha... no more "Parental Objections"....
Being able to go on a trip with Daryl n Hb, was a highlight too. I refuse to compromise my love for Daryl, even thou Gwen came along. Havent we heard enough about siblings' rivalry? If I can have such a amiable relationship with my brother, so will my kids too. I also do not want Daryl to lose his "exclusive love" from Mummy Dearest, hence we planned the trip with Daryl in mind. I had to say, besides the annoying "Reached hotel by 8pm" ruling from Daryl (cos he wants to play his toys). it was otherwise a fun trip.
Family wise, we are getting more involved in my brother'customary wedding next year. All the procedures/customs etc... were reviewed time and again. I term this year as "Year of Abundance", cos we have been going out for good food almost twice monthly or sometimes more! I guess we all are abiding by the "Work hard,lay hard" rule. In this instance, we are stuffing our tummies hard too!
Well, down to work... its been so hectic and well... i cant think of any other word to describe. Its been a good year, with lotsa opportunities. And yes, we are grabbing every opportunity so tightly and dearly. i like to think of Leadz as a compact camera. Small and compact, yet so versatile and functionable. In short, despite working almost 7 days a week, we are happy. We understand the meaning of "reap what you sow" very clearly.
Well...... end of the day... it another 27 days to go before we officially say Adios, 2009. Hope all will be smooth operating all the way. HUAT AH! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice
Post a Comment