Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Loss of Descriptions

After so many years, the all too familiar routine is back. Cant forget last sat's suspicious yet elated screaming for hb, and also wun forget how i grabbed Close Fren's arms so ever tightly telling him my secret. Besides hb, he is as usual, the first. kekeke ... Probably can imagine my own mischievious twinkle in my eyes, shinning so brilliantly the whole of Sunday.

Monday's visit was a jittery affair, and when all suspicions were confirmed, burden sets in, together with lovely smiles. Looking at the little screen, i wondered why did i not even shed a tear. Immune already? Or do i need to talk more about it before I can feel the urge to tear a little?

Cant wait to see the GES gang once again.... Missed the folks and their darling princesses soooooooo much!!! I know we've neglected them for many many months already, and when i shouted across the phone while hb n bert were on the line, i meant every single word when i said ," We missed you guys!!!!" herherher. . . in reciprocation, he told hb to assure me that they missed us too!! Cheeky fella!!

At this point of time, i also am shouting inaudibly for my Close Fren once again.... Pal!!! I so badly need to talk to you!!!! My thoughts... my fears...my excitement...and my secrets.... Dammit! i must have owed u something in my past life...waHahahaa... I will be sure to drag u out one of these days.

No comments: